Any time you have a particularly heavy rain it’s not a bad idea to make note of any particular issues your gutters may have with draining. The worst possible thing your gutters could do is leak water down towards your home’s foundation, over time this can cause massive structural issues with your home and is too easily fixable to let happen.
Gutters play a much more important role in maintaining and protecting the home than many homeowners realize.
Never Worry About Gutter Cleaning Again
Now if you want to avoid having to ever worry about cleaning your gutters out ever again and take steps to protect your home for the long-term, you need a gutter screen. We can come in and generally in as little as one day, install a brand-new stainless steel micro-mesh layer on all of your gutters which will block out everything, keeping your gutters free of clogs. We guarantee all of our materials will stand the test of time, we only use high-quality American-made products.
Odyssey Contracting brings top-quality products and materials along with several years of professional gutter installation experience to every project we do.
- Heavy duty .032 aluminum used on all gutter installations
- K-style and half-round gutter options
- Installed using galvanized, wood tooth screw gutter hangers
- 5” & 6” gutters available in a wide variety of colors
- All gutter installations come with 3”x4” downspouts
- Lifetime stainless steel heavy duty micro mesh gutter screens available
- American made materials
- Expert installation with proper drainage pitch
- Fascia wrapping available, if applicable
- Fascia repair/replacement available, if applicable
- 10% senior (65 and older) and military discount