Top-Rated Gutter Services in Raleigh, NC
Expert Gutter Repair & Replacement
Gutters play a vital role in your home’s protection from rain damage. They channel rainwater away from your property, helping to ensure your flowerbeds, bushes, and foundation are safe from water damage.
When you need gutter services at your Raleigh-area home, Odyssey Contracting is here to help. We can remove and replace old gutters and install them on new areas of your house. We also offer gutter guards to keep your gutters clear of debris.
Call Odyssey Contracting at 984-272-9712 to request a quote for gutter services in Raleigh or nearby.
Over time, gutters will break down and leak. This can lead to water damage, mold development, and worse issues. When you need gutter repairs, Odyssey Contracting can help.
We can identify the main issue with your gutters and perform the proper repairs. When we’re done, we’ll ensure your gutters are ready for the next big storm.
Odyssey Contracting is your source for superior service and products when you need gutter repairs.
Call 984-272-9712 to schedule a gutter repair in Raleigh.
If your gutters have broken down significantly, it’s time to schedule gutter replacement. Odyssey Contracting can remove your old gutters and install new ones, ensuring they’re put in place correctly and made to last.
It may be time for replacements if:
- Your gutters have large cracks.
- They leak significantly.
- They’re disconnected from your roof.
- Your downspouts no longer drain properly.
Schedule gutter replacement today by calling 984-272-9712.
Gutter Guard Installation
If you have a lot of trees on your property, you may run into clogged gutters all the time. Our team installs gutter guards over existing gutters as well as new systems.
These stop debris from collecting in the gutter while allowing rainwater to flow freely. With gutter guards, you can ensure your gutters continue draining correctly.
For gutter guard installation in Raleigh, speak with Odyssey Contracting at 984-272-9712.
Odyssey Contracting brings top-quality products and materials, along with several years of professional gutter installation experience, to every project we do.
- Heavy duty .032 aluminum used on all gutter installations
- K-style and half-round gutter options
- Installed using galvanized, wood tooth screw gutter hangers
- 5” and 6” gutters available in a wide variety of colors
- All gutter installations come with 3”x 4” downspouts
- Lifetime stainless steel heavy-duty micro mesh gutter screens available
- American-made materials
- Expert installation with proper drainage pitch
- Fascia wrapping available, if applicable
- Fascia repair/replacement available, if applicable
- 10% senior (65 and older) and military discount