Most homes are constructed rather quickly, and all too many home builders will only use the absolute minimum amount of things like insulation. Enough to pass inspection and maintain some heat in the home, but also not enough to break the bank for them.
Generally, the bare minimum insulation will do enough to keep your pipes and important things from freezing or otherwise reacting to extreme temperature change, but it very well may not be enough to at all help keep your home comfortable. Our goal at Odyssey Contracting is to ensure you stay as comfortable as possible using as little energy as possible.
Our insulation professionals should be able to help you with all of your home insulation needs including;
- General Insulation Installation
- Attic Insulation
- Insulation Removal & Replacement
12 Month Financing
Why You May Need an Insulation Upgrade
The signs tend to be extremely subtle but you can start to tell over time if your insulation isn’t doing the job as it should.
- Utilities Increasing / General Lack of Comfort – If you find your energy bills increasing year over year and you just find yourself having to crank that dial up or down more, the culprit could be your insulation.
- Spots of Drastic Temperature Difference – If you find that particular rooms are always warmer or colder than others, your insulation could be a possible issue. A simple upgrade could get your entire home insulated perfectly.
- Moisture from the Ceiling – If you’re noticing more moisture in the home or possibly condensation collecting and dripping from your roof, it may NOT always be a roof issue. It could be your insulation causing trouble.
- Pests in the Attic – Not too many people consider that pests in the attic could likely be nesting in your insulation. Once the pest issues has been solved we can come in and replace all of your insulation and get it working like new again.
Insulation Installation Professionals
If you DO decide that your home’s siding needs to be replaced, look no further than the professionals at Odyssey Contracting.
We’ve got decades of experience doing all things home contractor related so we feel confident that we can get the job done right.
We’ve been working in the triangle area for as long as we’ve been in business, we want nothing but the best long-term results possible for all of our customers.
Contact us today with any questions or concerns you may have or want us to answer!